Hoboken Doulas Services:
I will empower and guide you in welcoming your baby into this world!
- Igniting confidence, power and helping you find your own voice
- Breathing, relaxation, concentration
- Different laboring positions
- Coping techniques
Are you worried how your partner will handle the labor? Do they know what to do or how to help you? Hoboken Doulas can help balance your partner’s involvement:
- Partners can participate at their own comfort level
- Give your partner a break and/or rest
- Encourage your partner to express their concerns
- Guide them to help you with coping techniques
- Hoboken Doulas can take over everything if your partner chooses not to be involved during labor
Postpartum Doula Services include:
Newborn Care, Support & Guidance:
- Assistance with infant care, diapering, feeding & bathing
- Providing best remedies to soothe & calm a fussy baby
- Learning to recognize your baby’s cues
- Demonstrating best techniques for baby massage
- Caring for multiples & unique situations
Support for Mom:
- Help with baby so mom can focus on self-care and find balance
- Lactation support to ensure an optimal breastfeeding experience
- Nurture and support moms on an emotional & physical level
- Managing the nursery – restock, registry assistance
- Performing basic household tidying, laundry & light meal preparation
Birth Doula: Labor Support Package includes: 1 prenatal visit, unlimited phone/email contact, being on call 24/7 from the 37th week until the birthday, continuous support through the labor and birth until baby and mom are comfortable, and 1 postpartum visit
Postpartum Doula: Postpartum Support is offered on an hourly basis, with a 20 hour minimum. A contract will be drawn up with a tentative schedule of support. A prenatal visit will be scheduled around 35 weeks, to help prepare you for the new baby and getting off to a good start breastfeeding.
Fee: $40 an hour, plus a retaining fee*
*We offer a sliding scale, so all women can have a doula!
The gift of postpartum doula services is one whose value will long outlast any material item you could give a new mom. Gift certificates are a way for grandparents, sisters, aunts, co-workers, and friends to provide physical and emotional support for the new mom when they cannot be there themselves.
Gift certificates for 4 hours of postpartum care ($180) include a FREE in-home prenatal consultation.
To learn more about Hoboken Doulas or to schedule a complimentary meet & greet, contact me today!
You can call at 551-587-8410 or email@example.com. The more information you provide in will help me respond more efficiently to your needs.
I look forward to hearing from you!